The following position is currently available at LANDT. For information about further vacancies, please check this page again at a later date.
We are looking for a Finance & Controlling Officer f/m for our back office in Berlin. The job is positioned in the Finance Department; however, it requires substantial interaction with the Technical Assistance (TA) department. Travel to Asia is not required.
Your core tasks will include:
- Control foreign financial statements (IFRS) and cost accounting reports
- Support of the budgeting process and provide actual-budget analyses
- Prepare liquidity planning and conduct asset management
- Support those annual audits in Germany and audits of the foreign subsidiaries
- Prepare project specific controlling reports and provide financial reporting
- Maintain and prepare tools and systems for financial monitoring of TA Projects
- Facilitate the smooth flow of information between Finance and TA Department
- Support the duly submission of monthly accounting and control the official German HGB accounting, interim and annual financial statement
- Support business development activities via creating & formulating financial models
- Bachelor or Masters level academic degree, preferably in a subject related to the field of accounting/finance/economics
- At least 1-3 years of relevant job experience in the field of finance/controlling/accounting is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and in writing).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software.
- Dedication to detail and diligence.
- Good analytical skills, ability to follow a structured approach in fulfilment of tasks.
- Ability to integrate into a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent command of English language. Proficiency in German is considered an asset.
- Independent, self-starter and self-reliant method of working.
What We Offer:
- International working atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with qualified professionals in Germany, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and further countries as well as major international financial institutions
- Competitive salary
The expected start date for this position is March, 2019.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and should be submitted at the latest by February 15th, 2019.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and remuneration expectation via the following link.