The following positions are currently available:
We are searching for an Executive Assistant (f/m) to the ACGF Board of Directors to be located in either Cologne or Berlin. The ideal candidate should possess a background in Development Finance.
Your core tasks will include:
- Supporting the CEO in various operational and strategic activities, including, but not limited to, liaising and cooperating with and monitoring ACGF´s Afghan subsidiary SCSA.
- Participating in frequent Skype meetings with the CEO and the local subsidiary as well as other stakeholders; preparing for the meetings, documenting the outcome of the meetings;
- Drafting various documents, papers, presentations, communication;
- Accompanying the CEO on trips within and outside Germany; travels to Afghanistan may occur, if security situation allows (ACGF is covered by German GIZ and KfW security system)
- Participating with the CEO in Guarantee Recommendation Committees;
- Preparing for the committees, and documenting the outcome of committees;
- Assessing loans (from a credit risk point of view) and co-signing Letters of Guarantee;
- Carrying out credit risk assessment of loans and making recommendations;
- Support in product development Cooperation with Partner Institutions Establishing an effective communication bridge between the ACGF and its Partner Institutions;
- Assisting the CEO in relationship with the Partner Institutions;
Reporting and Monitoring
- Writing certain relevant sections of ACGF’s management reports to stakeholders;
- Collecting input from local office;
- Supporting CEO with various other reports e.g. monthly portfolio reports, monthly and weekly operational reports;
- Facilitating the exchange of relevant data between the Operations and Finance team.
You should hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance (or in a related field of studies);
- Up to three years of experience in development finance, credit or related field;
- Fluency in English; German skills are of advantage;
- Other foreign languages highly appreciated;
- Strong competency in credit and credit risk;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, and the ability to manage and analyze time-trend, cross-sectional data;
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under high pressure;
- Possess a strong work ethic and commitment to meet the high expectations of management;
- International background, exposure to various cultural and business environments;
- Ability to function in intercultural work environment, very strong analytical and communication skills, dedication to detail, flexibility, commitment to deliver in a timely fashion, service orientation;
- Strong interest in financial sectors of developing countries including overall economy and business culture.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and remuneration expectation by March 25, 2019 via https://landtgroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php?id=32
We are looking for the Officer f/m – Transactions and Regulatory Affairs for our back office in Berlin.
Your core tasks will include:
- Under the supervision of the Manager of Transactions Management and Corporate Governance Department of LANDT, you will take care for the efficient and compliant processing of credit guarantee transactions as well as for the further development and improvement of these processes.
- You will facilitate coordination of the credit guarantee processing with our foreign subsidiaries.
- You will ensure the compliance of the German LANDT companies with all legal, regulatory and company related rules.
- You will be the main person responsible for coordinating the preparation of reports, drafting of business contracts, organization of board meetings and preparation of information for different stakeholders and public institutions.
- You will be responsible for ensuring adherence to the corporate design across the group and developing templates for MS Office software.
You should meet the following requirements:
- Academic degree preferably in a subject related to the field of business, finance, economics or law.
- At least 1 year of relevant job experience, ideally in a bank or consultancy within the financial services industry.- Excellent communication skills (oral and in writing).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software.- Dedication to detail and diligence.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to follow a structured approach in fulfillment of tasks.
- Ability to integrate in a multi-cultural environment.
- Commitment to and interest in the philosophy and goals of development cooperation.
- Excellent command of English language. Developable German skills and further languages would be of advantage.
What we offer:
- Office location in the west of Berlin, in the calm neighborhood of Savignyplatz, with plenty cafes and restaurants.
- Young, multi-cultural team.
- Weekly fruit basket, unlimited coffee, tea and beverages.
- Opportunity to make an impact in LANDT’s business operations, policies and processes as well as a visible impact in the countries of operation.
- Extensive on-boarding, mentoring and opportunities for personal development.
- Competitive salary.
Please apply with a cover letter, CV and remuneration expectation until April 5, 2019 via the following link: landtgroup.bamboohr.co.uk/jobs/view.php.
For questions regarding this position, please contact Ms. Ioana Bejan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about further vacancies, please check this page again at a later date.