LANDT is a Berlin-based international development finance consulting and fund management company with staff members and consultants located in Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Bulgaria, The Netherlands, Nigeria, Mozambique, Kenya, India, Afghanistan, and Tajikistan. LANDT is focused on developing micro, small, and medium sized enterprise (MSME) finance through designing, establishing, consulting, and managing credit guarantee schemes (CGSs) and providing technical assistance (TA) in challenging environments. Specifically, CGSs are market friendly interventions to share the risk of MSME lending of financial institutions to facilitate access to finance for MSMEs.
LANDT’s ability to effectively diagnose and capture market needs and deliver suitable CGS designs can be witnessed in the 25-year track record in the most diverse economic contexts. LANDT’s demonstrated competence to grasp domestic knowledge and combine this with its international development finance experience has proven to be highly valuable to both its public and private sector clients. In response to the specific challenges and market failures in its target countries, LANDT has developed tailor-made design elements for its approach to CGSs that make them efficient, impactful, and sustainable.
Your core tasks
- Driving the work related to the development of marketing and external representation materials (e.g., brochures, institutional profiles, booklets, infographics, presentations, business cards, and others)
- Designing, formatting, and updating the company’s document templates
- Maintenance and updates of the websites
- Developing social media content about the company’s projects
- Coordination of the work of external freelancers in the areas of public relations, web design, and graphic design
- Assistance with all other communication-related activities
- Master or Bachelor student, preferably in marketing, public relations, or communication.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Experience using WordPress and Elementor to make changes to the company’s website.
- High proficiency in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and MS Office packages
- Ability to visualize complex subject matter in graphics and presentations is required
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Independent operator
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to a global team of professionals
To submit your application please proceed to:
If you are interested in this position, please upload your CV and a cover letter (in English) as PDF by September 15, 2022.